Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday 9th - Friday 13th October - Digital Story's

Digital story's are 2 minute long, first person story's with accompanying images. My chosen subject was the cycling trip I took across Wales last year. It was a great experience and I have loads of photos to accompany it.

Monday and Tuesday were centered around writing the script. I found this very hard, IM not a confident writer and I got extremely frustrated with myself. But I eventually got a script down and recorded it on Wednesday. I have written my script in 3 parts - The first part explains what im doing and is very calm, the sun is shining and the landscape is very flat. The second part sudenly jumps into a first person list, is was trying to capture the feeling that the aurdience was actually there with me at I struggled in the rain. The third part jumps back to Cardiff and sums up how I felt about the experience. I Will atempt to add my final video to U-tube later on in the week.

I found the whole experience very difficult but I have learnt a lot and produced something which im quite happy with. If I did it again tomorrow I think I would be able to create something much more stylized and with a lot less stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home