Monday, March 26, 2007

Show

Our grad show was last Wednesday evening, it went well. There were a lot of people there and the response seemed to be good. I had a complete disaster at the beginning of the night, just before it started i thought i would check my site one last time www.tomgarne.co.uk only to discover a big red message saying the site had been disabled! I hurried back to D10 and then couldn't log on to my provider of reach them by phone. Eventually i realised that i must have run out of band width due to all the uploading and downloading i had done in preparing for the show. I was then forced to upgrade my account to get some more space. But this took time so i was left with a temporary URL during the show.

It was just typical that my site has been up for the last year and a half and will be up for the foreseeable future but it was down for the duration of the show. rubbish.

after i fixed the site the show went well, i chatted to a lot of people and people seemed impressed with my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home