Monday, December 04, 2006

Monday 27th November - Friday 1st December - Flash

I was really looking forward to a week of flash training, I've done quite a bit before getting some solid training was very useful. Here is a small movie I made during the week.



It was great fun and I learnt a lot during the week and understood more of what I had done in the past. Our trainer Neil Jenkins, his site is devoid.co.uk. He was a great trainer and we got a lot done in the short period when he was here. I spent most of the week experimenting with game ideas which was great I hope I can make time to do more.

On Friday a father and son team came in to give us a talk on their site chatfinder.com. It was an interesting talk although it must be hard work for little reward, setting up your own company didn't seem like an impossible task.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home