Thursday, November 09, 2006

Didn't realize you could embed you tube videos. I do now so here is my digital story. I found this brief very hard, although it was useful to learn Adobe premier I didn't enjoy using the package. I found it to prescriptive, a bit like power point for videos, but im sure there were loads of features I didn't use. Also, I had to make my film twice due to premier being very slow and I couldn't render my project.

Im happy with the result, the hardest part was writing the script, I found it very frustrating and spent a few late nights working out what I wanted to say. We had a script writer in for a day and she was very good, and incredibly interesting but I felt extremely frustrated at the end of the session. I didn't have enough time on my own to and I couldn't concentrate on writing in an busy open room, I would have preferred it if she had of come back the following day after I had had time to think about the advise she had given.

In terms of the voice over, as always im speaking too fast and its a bit unemotional but you can here the words although the final cut is a complete mash up of 4 versions I recorded.

So overall, I found the brief very hard and it caused me a week of stress and late nights but I learnt a lot and if I had too do it again I know I could create something better.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home