Friday, November 24, 2006

Monday 13th - Friday 17th November - Industry Brief continued

The final week of the Dreamweaver brief went well, getting and inputting the content took more time than I thought it would but I had made a good template so there were no problems. The content was fake anyway so it didn't really matter that it wasn't quite all there.

the project was hard work, I put in a lot of hours but im happy with the result. It needs a redesign but it looks better than the last site I made so hopefully the next site will be an improvement again.

Handed in the Dreamweaver brief and my Mock up on Friday. The mock up went well, my sketches were a lot better than I thought they would be. Also, im getting the hang of illustrator though I still prefer corel draw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home